Friend or Foe?

My hubby's best man at our wedding has a wife that used to hang out with my hubby when they were younger with his ex like 20-25 years ago. Whenit is my b day she never calls but this years my hubby called like the first time in 10 years. As soon as I saw her with her husband tonite she got jealous because her hubby started talking to me in Italian. SHe demanded to know what he said to me really loud so everyoen could hear. So I am sitting at a wake mind you, and she is trying to flirt with my hubby and I really don't care but to show that I am possessive too I got up and sat in the chair next to her. Do you think she is jealous? She is like 145 and drinks toomuch and always tries to touch men while flirting with her flabby body. I on the other hand am like 20 pounds lighter and do not act tacky and get drunk so she knows I act ladylike. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YEA SAME HERE SHE FELT CHALLANGED BY YOU. IT IS LIKE A GAME IT SOUNDS LIKE WHEN SHE HAS SOMEONE A LITTLE BETTER AROUND SHE FREAKS LOL LOL SHE WILL GET OVER IT LOL
    bneedham07

Answer by bneedham07 at 11:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I think she thought something was going on between her husband and you, so she acted out by flirting with your husband. I think it was childish all around and that you should ignore the whole thing, unless other things start to arise.
    Anonymous

• bneedham07 you are spot on .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I don't understand what weight has to do with any of this? 145lbs is NOT that fat!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• i think that your vanity with the weight is a sin! I also think that if she is jealous you should be humble and let is slide! You are acting just as rude as she is! Poor example to your kids!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:33 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• She is the rude one. I was being modest. She is about 160 and wears low cut tops and acts so silly. One time she was drunk and butt dialed our house with all this bs gossip about everyone. Of course she was drunk.So She is the rude one that acts so slutty every time she sees my husbnad. I am the class act. I wear modest clothing to a wake and I don't flirt and don't need a bottle of wine before I head out the door. She is a jealous fat drunk..........
    Anonymous