Large Family?

What number of children would a couple have to have before you considered them to have a large family?

dedicatedrider

Asked by dedicatedrider at 11:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 5
    Anonymous

• I would say 5.
    Anonymous

• I would say 4
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• 4
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 11:58 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• 4
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I have 4 kids and never thought I was apart of a large family....more then 6 is a large family
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• 4 or 5, I guess. Although most people I know consider anything over 2 kids to be too big.
    I'm about to have #5 and I get constant comments about the number of kids we have. I think when it gets more complicated then 1 kid per adult hand in the family, lol. Or more seat then in a regular minivan (which is 7, so more then 5 kids). We only have a pickup and it seats 6 and in a month we will be a family of 7...the math just isn't working here, lol.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:16 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I would say 5. I agree whenever the seats at a normal dinette, vehicle, people allowed per hotel room etc exceed the given amount. That being said the more the merrier. I only have one and thats probably it for me but in my mind I still kinda imagine 5 kids and a Brady Bunch lifestyle lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I would have to say 5. 2 of my aunts and uncles have 5 kids each and say they want more!!! One of my aunts had twins the last time when they don't even run in the family and she said if she gets pregnant again oh well!!! I think if I ever have another baby (#3) I will get my tubes tied after. I couldn't imagine 5 kids!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:36 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I would say 4.
    tiredmomfor2

Answer by tiredmomfor2 at 8:49 AM on Jun. 17, 2010