any sucess stories? c sections and stomachs!

any sucess stories where you've had c sections, had the tummy flab then worked it all off and firmed up your stomach and look great????? I need some hope that after c section #3 (and our final baby) that I can get to lookin' HOT!!!! lol Lie to me if you have to..lol j/k don't lie...I need real answers! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I gained 60lbs during my pregnancy and ended up having an "emergency" c-section.

Here are my pics 1 year post partum:
    Photobucket
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:16 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• after c-section #1, I got back down to 105 (was 103 pre-preg) and I had a pretty flat stomach but it was never really perfect or bikini worthy in my opinion. Although my husband thought I was crazy so maybe I am my own worst critic.
    Good luck!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:02 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I wish I could tell you it went back to normal, but I've had 3 sections too, and it's never been totally normal again for me. After the first it was okay. But no matter what I've done, after the 3rd, I haven't been able to get that little saggy part to go away....maybe someone else can give us both hope!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:02 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I had two. I am now in my 40's. I was able to wear a bikini for most of my life, until recently that it. When I hit 40, I started to put a little weight around the belly area. I am working on it though. Will I ever wear a bikini or have a flat stomach again? Probably not. But, I feel good and that's all I care about!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• i weighed 90 lbs before i got prego and 1 70 when she was born. the next day in the hospital my dr weighed me just to see how much i lost since she was born cuz i kept bothering him to and i lost 40.3 lbs in less then a day after having my daughter with barley any stretch marks and now im prego again with my second child and im at 160 even again and due any day now so hopefully i get the same luck....i miss my virgin of kids body lol
    samie_01

Answer by samie_01 at 12:59 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I've had two "c" sections and I am 53 now, had them when i was 34 and 35. I always had a flat stomach before that but can honestly say that the stomach will probably never be flat again. You just have to learn to dress differently, especially when it comes to bathing suits. There is this pouch of skin that hangs over the incision and since the incision is pulled so tight, the pouch has nothing else to do but hang over top. i am a thin person but I guess since the muscles are cut, it's very hard to firm that are up again.
    timberlake

Answer by timberlake at 7:36 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• blue liner, were you skinny before you got pregnant? how much weight did you gain during your pregnancy???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Jun. 17, 2010