Before & After

I was wondering peoples weights & heights be4 & after having kids. (you can be anonymous if its personal lol) I have always been bigger then average..When I got pregnant, I was in the 190's & 5'3. (at 18). Now, I am almost 23 & weigh 205-210..and am 5'4...I am working hard on losing this weight...But I was curious how many woman have had babies being this similar weight and height? I would like to have another baby-most likely not for another 2 yrs or so...but the thought of me never losing this weight creeps a lot so I was curious how bad it would actually be in having another baby at this size I am. Of course when the time comes for baby #2, I will get a Dr.'s opinion, but for now, im just curious :) And if you read this & have ever been in this situation of needing to lose weight & did, whats your secret?? lol. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I always lost weight during my pregnancies....and then gained all if not more back between..lol
    I was 21 and 5'11", 220lbs when I got pregnant, and i'm now 25, 5'11" 258lbs (34wks pregnant).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Before I got pregnant with my first I weighed 135 at 5'5" and got back down to 140 when he was 6 months old. Just in time to find out I was pregnant again. Now my youngest is 3 months old and I am 180 and am having a harder time losing the weight. But I started a diet and it seems to be working. I need to lose it...I'm getting MARRIED next summer and I need to be HOT!!! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• before my daughter I was 145lbs and 5'9.5" I weighed 204lbs the day I gave birth to her, 9 months later I was down to 134 and then after gaining some muscle back I leveled off at 140.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:05 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I always lose weight. I am 5'4 and 145 before and when I have the baby I am usually 128-130! But i have big ones! :)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:24 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Loose the weight before you have another. I never did and kept gaining more with each pregnancy. After three I was over 100+ where my weight should be. Much easier to loose 20 than 120. Also bad for your health. And sex is better without the extra weight.
    Anonymous