postpartum question!!!!

Okay, i had my son on the 14th of may and he was 8lbs 6 oz, this was my second child. so the bleeding was normal, around the second week it started dying down, third week it ended and now on my fourth week half way threw it i started back up. could this be anything serious? I'm not even goin to lie we did have sex when i stop bleeding. could this be a period. how long after a baby do you get your period? and i'm cramping too...

angelsmommy0721

Asked by angelsmommy0721 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I remember the bleeding doing that coming and going.I BF all three so never had my period very early. Its possible have sex made the bleeding heavier.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• My bleeding did the same thing with three of my four births. My doc always informed me that its was totally normal but I agree w/ the first comment, the sex could make it a lot worse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• i was told that bleeding after it had already stopped meant you over did it. in your case, most likely the sex. i breast feed my babies, so i don't know when a period would start if you are formula feeding.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:45 AM on Jun. 17, 2010