Have you ever? (This question may not be aproprriate for all readers)

Have you ever peed when you well...cum? I never used to but now it seems I do it all the time and I can do it over and over and OVER again. It feels amazing! I was however a lil embarassed the first time it happened...but now my husband seems really into it. Niether one of us has any kind of strange pee fetish. lol So is this normal? Have you ever done it/heard of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Health

• I'm convinced this is was "squirting" is.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:16 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Are you sure you are peeing? He just may be reaching your g spot and what comes out is known as female ejaculate, not urine.
    RAI2001

Answer by RAI2001 at 2:16 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I also thought it was "squirting"...... and I still kind of think it might be. But at times urine does come out. is that normal?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• i dont think that you can actually pee during sex, i think your talking about squirting, but from what i understand it seems like you are peeing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• You may be having the female equivalent of ejaculation. You're lucky if it's that easy for you...some women are never able to achieve it even with years of trying.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 7:54 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• some times it does happen that a lil bit of urin comes out, but only a small amount that would not be noticable.. Try going pee before you have sex that way you know your bladder is empty!!.. But it sounds like your just having great sex!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• it's not pee, you're squirting...enjoy it, a lot of women can't do it, i'm one of the lucky ones, my SO loves it too :)
    Anonymous