i'm home alone and 37weeks preg

i'm home alone and 37weeks preg.. my SO is outta town on work, and my DD is spending the night with her auntie.
So what do I do?! I'm feeling a little scared and lonely!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• watch a movie (not scarry of course), read a book? do youhave any hobbies? organize things (thats something I always think about but cant do with the kids around) go to sleep :)... thats what I'm going to do right now.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:31 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Research birth doulas and email some to interview!
    ;-D
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:03 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• i'm here watching Jay Leno.. *shrugs* nothing is very entertaining when you're ready to pop!
    Can I have a doula if i'm having a csection?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Sure, why not! ;-)
    I was thinking of someone to call or to come over if you are home alone (SO away) and contracting or wondering something or whatever...
    ;-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:16 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I could only dream, lol.
    I'd be digging into my favorite snack with my feet up and my favorite movie/TV show on. Sigh.
    I'm 35 weeks and my husband lives in another state so it's just me and the kids (all 4 of them). I'm never technically alone. By the time I get the kids to bed I'm exhausted and just go to bed, too.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2010