AF or Spotting?

Why do women's bodies have to be confusing? I started noticing some symptoms that you might get while pregnant. I took a test before my period was due, and it came up negative. My period ended up being a week late before I got spotting or a light period. I'm really not sure what it would be considered. When I went to the bathroom the other morning I noticed blood when I wiped. Naturually I put on a tampon thinking it was my period. I went to change it and found only a tiny bit of blood not even enough to soak the tampon. My normal periods a usually heavy, and I go through a number of tampons a day. I've been doing research on the internet, think thats just making me go more crazy lol. Read alot about spotting during the begining of pregnancy. I'm also nauseted during the day, and don't seem to have an appitite. Has anyone else experience this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Health

• Have you tried another preg test?? I know I spotted with my first pregnancy.

Um... Also happened when I switched birth control.
    Marshallsmom422

Answer by Marshallsmom422 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 17, 2010