kinda personal sex question.... hope its not too TMI

i go for my 6wk post-pardom check up on the 24th & have really tried to be good & not be intimate w/my hubby until after appt....well, 2 days ago i got really in the mood & gave in! i swear my obgyn took my hubby seriously when he jokingly said "can ya put an extra stitch in there" b/c i feel tighter than i was when i lost my virginity!! it wasnt painful, but to me sex doesnt feel the same. im not sure if its b/c my body is still trying to get back to normal or what... but i miss how it used to be! im sure im not alone when i say i miss being intimate....right? anyone else feel this way or know what im talking about

mommyw2010

Asked by mommyw2010 at 4:00 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, that feeling will go away.
    I had a c section but it still felt weird and i think maybe because she was so low and so close to coming out all the pressure and stuff. IM sur eits worse when you have a normal birth. Anyway that feeling should go away...from what i hear.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:27 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• If you tore on the inside then it is actually tighter from them stitching you up. that happened to me the first couple of times having sex after birth was really painful but the only way to fix that is to have sex and stretch it out again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• This is how I felt and the feeling goes away once your body gets used to it again. For me it was hard to describe the "different" feeling but it didn't feel the same. I did not have sex often before I got pregnant and then my dh (boyfriend at the time) got stationed on the other side of the country so it was about 5 months of not seeing him and no sex. The first few times of having sex after not for so long hurt and its not like he was doing anything different. So I think the fact you haven't had sex in 6 weeks plays a part too. idk I'm kind of babbling but i am pretty sure it will go away. What does your hubby say? Does he notice anything different? It might feel different since it has been so long since "it" has happened.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Give it some time. It took me a year after stitches and it did hurt alot the first a few months. It will get better just keep having sex:)
    l_jordan

Answer by l_jordan at 7:13 AM on Jun. 17, 2010