i can't get my 10 month old to sleep tonight!

i don't know whats up with her lately (this week) shes been really grumpy and clingy she's not teething or weening her self she wants to be held witch is fine.. but i have to be standing or she crys .. i have her in her rocky chair and after a couple of mins she stopped crying and fell asleep but i know if i try to move her she will wake up and i will get no sleep .. and mommy's need sleep to take care of baby's what do you think it could be i hope this grumpy sleep thing isnt on going!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used to put mine in a car seat on top of the dryer and turn it on or drive around the block , she would fall asleep after 10 min tops.But all that didn't help at all with my oldest and I was a walking zomby for 2 yr. Let your family and friends know and ask them if they could stay at yr place sometimes so u can get some sleep. Good luck mommy
    l_jordan

Answer by l_jordan at 7:02 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Still could be teeting, feeling ill, or just anxiety.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 11:17 AM on Jun. 17, 2010