How to tell DH i'm pregnant on Fathers Day?

I just found out I'm pregnant tonight, I couldn't wait until the morning to take the test and low and behold it came up positive! Sunday is fathers day and I wanted to tell DH then. We already have a 4 year old, so what are some fun ways I can tell DH he is going to be a daddy AGAIN?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Or get a t shirt and you could have the 4 year old decorate it with paint a bit and then pain ton it something like
    "#1 Dad to 2 Perfect Kiddos" or change the perfect to crazy or the kiddos to children or something.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:13 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• you could make some sort of craft (not sure what though im looking up ideas myself) But include something like. WE love you daddy....
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:12 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• give him a fathers day card from the new baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Get a yellow or green baby outfit and put it along w/ the "sealed in a zip lock bag" pregnancy test and have your oldest son wear a shirt that say "Big Brother" and give the gift in a little gift bag along w/ a card to daddy from baby.
    hichoney

Answer by hichoney at 5:54 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• You could have your other child wear a shirt that says big brother or big sister.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• wrap up a bin that say ' I love daddy' along with your 'what to expect' book. Or instead of buying a fathers day card buy a congratulations card and write in in ' congrat's on becoming a father again!'
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:38 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• get him a card that says from "all of us" sign it from u, your child, and sign baby #2
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:56 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Id say get him a card and write something like i cant wait to meet you daddy in it 4m the little one.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I heard of someone putting a bun in the oven and asking the father to take dinner out of the oven, then he'll ask why is there a bun in the oven?, and there you go!
    Jdenos

Answer by Jdenos at 1:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• oh i like the bun in the oven trick!!!!
    annaica

Answer by annaica at 7:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2010