Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


i left questions yesterday because i got three faint positives today AF is due no AF yet but i done another test one i got from dollar tree and i got a BFN. What should i do wait it out andcall the doctor if i don't get AF or just call the doctor today and tell her what the situation is with the other three test i took?

Answer Question

Asked by LynnSharp at 6:24 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Level 3 (25 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • I would wait til you are like a week or so late and re-test. If still neg then contact your dr. It might be that the first tests were more sensitive and so they could pick of on the hcg easier than the dollar tree test. GL

    Answer by jombmomi at 12:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.