Did anyone see that show "monkey babies" last night on TLC?

Those people were taking pet ownership a little too far dont ya think?

It was like they were using the monkey love to take the place of actual humans!

That one woman who had 6 kids who she hadnt talked to in 5 years....she was probably a crappy mom.

If none of your 6 kids want to talk to you for YEARS, in my book, big red flag saying CRAPPY MOM!

What did you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• I saw that show and ya I have to agree with you about the women with 6 children. She also came off to me that she just didn't bother anymore to have a relationship with them or even cared to cause this monkey took that away from her. The women with the 4 monkeys came off a little nutty to me but hey to have 4 monkeys you have to be a nutt job in my book. Then there was the couple they were pretty good together and with the monkey i liked that couple the most cause they were the once that were the most normal to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on Jun. 17, 2010