Have you ever googled an answer to a question so you could pretend you knew what you were talking about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, I usually tell the person asking the question to google it!!! Especially if there isn't anyone answering their question.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 8:56 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Well if you google a subject,you now DO know what you're talking about! You read it and learned it,so VOILA!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:56 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• haha yeah sometimes. just to make sure im right before i post an answer. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I usually google something afterwards if i'm not clear on a subject to learn more
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:58 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• IF i google, then i site it...
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 8:58 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Exactly what I was going to say butterfly. lol Nothing like doing a little research to learn about something:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• No I haven't, but I did do a bunch of google searches on a question I had a while ago, but didn't like the answers I was finding so I came to CM! Somebody gave me the exact answer I had just found on a website, which is fine, but they didn't even quote it or leave a link. I thought it was funny!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I have googled questions but not to sound like I know what I'm talking about. I usually do it because no one else is answering the question or I think the answers given are all over the place. I also give the source of my answer so the person can go look for themselves. It's really amazing how many questions are asked here that could be answered in about a minute if the person would just google it.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 8:59 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I'm not like you though anon..=) I blurt out the first thing that come to my mind without caring to do any researching. i don't care if i look like an ass or even if i may be wrong...
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Not to pretend I know what I'm talking about, but to make sure I have the information right or find a link. But there have been times that I have researched something because I read a question about it. You learn something new everyday. Sometimes it's right here on cafemom.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:02 AM on Jun. 17, 2010