Would you "try" to get pregnant if you did'nt have your own place to live?

Like, if you were staying with your parents or with friends? Would'nt you want your OWN place?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• only if my goal was to be homeless with a baby....
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:31 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• No, if you can't afford taking care of your self, why bring a baby into the situation.

You are obviously young, live your life, have fun and try not to think about raising a family until you have your own place, and identity.

If you are pregnant now, then you must do what is right for you. I am sure you will have support but it will be really tough. Good luck!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:34 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I would TRY to get pregnant if Iwas married and we had a nice place to live and enough money to provide the basics for the three of us. Otherwise,I wouldn't be having sex at all.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Only if you like showing the world you have no common sense. Babies are not toys that can be put aside or don't cost money to raise. If you can't afford to take care of yourself and support yourself why would you add another mouth to feed, diaper and clothe?
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 9:46 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• no way,, unless I was having to take care of a parent! I would only try if I was married and stable1
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:47 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Uh, NO.

amber_1024

Answer by amber_1024 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Absolutely NOT.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:47 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• My sister did that. She had a friend who was pregnant in high school. The friend got an apartment,welfare,etc. Thought it was so cool and grown up. It was only AFTER having a baby did the reality of the situation sink in. Eventually my parents had to raise the grandchild.
    You need to be able to take care of yourself first before you have a baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Nope! In MY opinion you should be settled and have your own place to live and a way to support yourself before bringing a baby into the world.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• My husband and I tried, and successed to get pregnant while we lived with his mother. Although we did not live with her because we could not afford to live on our own, we supported ourselves and our children completely, helped pay bills, So, I'd have to answer that it depends on circumstances.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jun. 17, 2010