Feeding your children...

does it ever get old to you? I find myself waking up in the morning not even wanting to feed myself, and the task at feeding my little ones always seems daunting. They all are very young and so I have 3 kids flinging stuff everywhere, some not wanting to eat what I fix, and then there's the cleanup after all of that and it seems that by the time breakfast is over and i've FINALLY cleaned up, it's lunchtime! or thier ready for a snack. Almost as bad as a newborn wanting to eat all the time. Please no bashing...I just want to know what all of you do to make it easier on yourself at meal time? Do you just give them cereal (all my kids like cereal)...do you skip breakfast?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• When our boys were that age we would do cereal or pancakes. They really liked the pancakes with out syrup cause they could pick themup and eat them with their fingers. Now that they are older (almost 9 years and 5 years) they get their own breakfast while i'm nursing our 7 month old.

I also found it helped if you had them "help" with breakfast and the clean up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Jun. 17, 2010