fun potty dvd's?

my son loves the kid section of the pull-ups potty dvd. there's cartoon game shows, clips of real kids talking about potty basics and giving tips....what are some other similar potty dvd's?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 9:41 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• LOL I put that one in for my son and he got all excited.. half way thru he was like... "Mommy, I don't like this show... you said there was a train!! Where's the train??" ie - the potty train!! LMAO!! ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 2:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• lol! there is a "potty train" potty 'training" dvd lol I was thinking about getting that one. I'd really like to get a movie that consists of the material similar to the kids section of the pull-ups dvd, none of that mumbo jumbo for parents ya know? Even I prefer the kids section over the parent guide lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2010