I need to buy a high chair very soon any recommendations?

LeslieL78

Asked by LeslieL78 at 10:18 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• we never had one, we just bought one of the seats that strap to your dining room chair
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:20 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• http://www.walmart.com/ip/Fisher-Price-Space-Saver-High-Chair-and-Booster-My-Little-Eye-Collection/12960801 These are great. I have one but it is in a different color. They work for infants and toddlers.

mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• The one my son has is awesome. I bought it at walmart for very cheap, I don't remember how much is cost but I believe it was about $40 and I love it bcuz it folds completely flat so its easy to take places with us. Since I bought we have been going to picnic at the park almost daily. Lol but the brand is "COSCO"
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 10:30 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Any Fisher Price High Chair. We have the Fisher Price Rainforest Collection Chair and its great. We have been using it for 3 years. It has wheels, a high back, easy on/off tray, adjustable height levels and folds up easily.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:42 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I agree that any fisher price high chair is well worth the money!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:48 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• we have a seat that straps to a chair as well. they recline so even a newborn can use them.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:00 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Old fashioned straight back wood (easier to clean, small foot print). or the space saver that attaches to an existing chair.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 11:15 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Make sure that you can remove the tray without the child falling out. Some high chairs have a poor design.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 10:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I got the boon flair high chair, LOVE IT! Check it out on Booninc
    Jonnababe

Answer by Jonnababe at 8:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2010