AM I THE ONLY ON WHO HATES FATHERS DAY?

I hate fathers day my birthday falls on fathers day sometimes, and my father died when I was little and my kids have no father, I hate fathers day ugggg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm sorry.....:-(
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I'm so sorry. That is very sad and I don't blame you at all. I hope the weekend goes fast for you and you are able to keep busy or something so you don't concentrate on the day at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• You shouldn't hate it, if it was not for a man you would not have kids, if it were not for your father you would have never been born.

Everything happens for a reason, and you need to use all the hate energy for positive energy.

One day you will meet a man that will treat your kids like his own, think positive girl. Negativity brings you down.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Im sorry just think of the special times u had wit ur dad
    and just knw u are doing a gud job right by urself with ur kids. and u are there ma and dad :)
    keep ur head up mama
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I get bummed on fathers day. DD always goes to her dads house & DH always goes out to eat with his dad & brother & never invites me. My dad is gone. So, i usually sit at home alone sad that i don't have a father to celebrate with. I hate asking DH if i can tag along with them, because i feel like I'm barging in on there manly brotherly love thing.....

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:39 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• samuri chica you need to start planning a party bbq at your house and invite the family and their wives. that way everyone is included. fathers day is about being with your kids too, not just your own dad, thats kinda selfish of him.
    I hated it until recently....there has been alot of healing with my dad this past yr..
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:51 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I'm sorry, that sucks. :( Personally, I like it, especially this year because it's my husbands first Father's Day, and of course I always do something for my dad as well. I'm sure one day when he's gone I'll hate it though. Just the thought almost makes me cry. :(
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:00 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• My dad died very unexpectedly on 7-5-09, this will be my first without him...makes me sad:(
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I'm sorry sweetie.

Could be worse...I'm stuck with a living father who had nothing to do with me until the day my mother died and then heaped years of abuse on me because he hated her and me at the same time. I don't want anything to do with him, but for some reason he believes that I owe him because he is my father.

I'm sending you hugs because I know you must be feeling pain. {{{Hugs}}} Chin up sweetie.
    Anonymous

• well without your father you wouldnt be here( even though hes gone) without your childrens father they wouldnt be here(even if hes not in their lives)celebrate your birthday celebrate that you are the mom and dad in your kids lives and you would do anything for them...dont make this a day to where they will never enjoy it through their lives.......make it a special day for you all and they will love you for it so when they grow up they wont associate this day with sadness........good luck:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Jun. 20, 2010