does anyone know...?

My husband and i are wanting to try and get a loan for a car. I was wondering if anyone knew of any loan places that are best to go threw? I am currently not working and my husband's credit isn't the best.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• Not unless you want sky high interest rates (upwards of 16% and up!) and HIGH monthly payments on a SHORT term (less than 4 years) loan. Your best bet is to WAIT... save CASH and buy a car outright.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:49 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• i would get one through the company that sells you the car. that's what we did, it's helped our credit a lot too.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:49 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• well we found a car threw personal sale but they are wanting pay off and the pay off is 15,500 its for a 2008 dodge charger.
    armywife698959

Answer by armywife698959 at 10:51 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Your not going to have much choice with bad credit but there are places that specialize in this type of loan. I don't know if you have JD Byrider near you, but that is where my niece got her car. You may pay more for your car in the long run through higher interests rates but this place guarantees there vehicles so you don't get stuck with a lemon.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• JD Byrider does NOT guarantee their cars. You get a 30 day warranty - and that is IT. You WILL end up with a lemon.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:58 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Don't buy more car than you can afford. http://www.craigslist.org/

Answer by rkoloms at 8:14 AM on Jun. 18, 2010