Are you easily distracted or side tracked?

For me, it depends on what I'm doing. If it's something important where I NEED to focus, I'm all there. If it's playing on CM or something, I find myself all over the place sometimes... reading this, reading that. LOL!

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 10:47 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes....I am. If I am interrupted in the middle of speaking or thought processing, such as during typing, then I get really ticked off.
    Many times when I have several things to do I need to write it out in order or I go back and forth so many times that I lose track and none of them get finished and then I feel overwhelmed and walk away.
    It's nuts!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I have Butterfly Syndrome. Flying around from here to there. :)
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 11:02 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Yes, I am the poster child for ADD. Although, I have yet to go to the doc for testing or meds. I really need to. It's a wonder I haven't burned my house down or wrecked my car.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:49 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Yes, I have a million projects and books that I have started but never finish.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:49 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• My husband really does have add. He has never completed a project. I learned (the hard way) to just live with it. With me it will be too many projects at once. So I let a lot go and keep it simple. Less stress.
    Sasha51

Answer by Sasha51 at 11:30 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• The older I get yes, and it really depends on my day and the task at hand.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2010