Do you have any fun, crazy, wild, humorous, annoying, etc. ANIMAL stories?

I have a nutso squirrel outside my window that LOVES to jump back and forth on the trees/bushes (I don't know what they are) outside my window. He goes CRAZY. He even jumps on my screen and clings to it for a couple seconds then goes right back to tree jumping. But I've been bit by a squirrel before so I'm never really in the mood to see him. I AM in the mood to here (read) animal stories though. Got any?

* I'm not putting this under "Pets" because it's not just about pets. =) *

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 10:50 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• when i was in the 3rd grade i want to summer school for science (which i didn't need to do, i just went for "fun") and we had a field trip planned to go to Maymont Park, it's a really pretty park that had animals there. Before the trip we got to cut open a goat's eye to see the different things inside that is required for the eye to work, it was pretty cool despite how disgusting it was. But when we went to the park we walked by some goats and i guess the smell was still on me or something but the goat ran up to the fence and jumped right at me. I was so scared. friggin goats!
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 10:55 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Two mornings ago I couldn't find my car keys to go to work. Looked all over behind/under the couch, on the floor in the trash EVERYWHERE! Had to drive my DH truck to work (no A/C - we live in FL was HOT, the truck blows hot air too which was soo much more fun). Got home and went to make the bed. There were my keys, right where my dog Wingnut buries his toys to keep them safe. He was SO PROUD of himself for taking care of them. I was less than amused, but I guess atleast they were somewhere safe and not chewed up by our other dog.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 11:00 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I used to have a little maltepoo... anyways I hear this panting so I look down and he was going to town on this stuffed pink unicorn I had!!! Then I see he flop on his bak looking a content..... EWWWWW lol but it was hilarious.... Needless to say I let him have my unicorn haha
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• DH and I had a great pyrenees a few years back. He was so pretty and sweet, but dumb as a rock! lol. Well one night I noticed he had red stuff leaking from his butt. I freaked out and called a 24 hour vet and rushed him there, thinking he had internal bleeding or something. I mean, it wasn't just a little blood, it was A LOT. Well the vet examined him and then came out to update me. I was so worried! He asked me if Thunder had been into any paint. I told him I didn't believe so. But apparently he had. He'd went over to the neighbors (who had been painting their deck red.) and ate some paint! Thankfully he was ok, but we had to replace the carpet where he had leaked the paint. lolol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• My cat Weasley is a nutball! Every night he goes to my son's room and carries out toys and lines them up throughout the house. The first time he did it,it was foam letters. I awoke to a line of letters from my son's room,through the livingroom,around the corner and right up to the side of my bed! His favorite thing to drag out is a pair of teddy bear underwear from Build a Bear workshop. I've tried hiding them to see if he can find them,and he finds them everytime and there they are every morning,smack dab in the middle of the livingroom floor! We say in a past life he was a dog!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• We had a cat named Harley that used to think its bed was the back of our German Sheppard. That is where that cat always slept at night.
    Anonymous

• DH and I were camping once at a state park before we had kids. I was cooking macaroni and cheese with Velveeta on the grill. I turned to stir the noodles, then when I turned around I saw a raccoon making off with our two pound block of Velveeta. Another raccoon came along and they started fighting over it. We just let them have it! I don't remember what we ended up eating that night.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:57 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I love squirrels, I honestly do.
    I remember watching America's Home Video's (or something like it) where a clip was shown of a little old lady sitting on a park bench feeding the squirrels. It was so cute and the old lady reminded me of my Grammy! She never understood why I sent her a squirrel ornament for her Christmas tree one year...lol.
    I love the movie "Office Space" and there is a guy on there who loves his office by the window, but the dickhead boss keeps moving him. Well, the guy tells him he doesn't want to move from away from the window because he loves to watch the squirrels outside and two of them had a wedding last week, or something to that effect. I haven't seen it in a couple of years, but it's a hilarious bit in the movie!
    Sorry, that's all I got.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2010