What would you do in my situation? CHEATER!

My boyfriend and I just had our son May 19th. We have been together for almost 3 years. I got a little tipsy last night and looked through his cell phone. I found messages between him and his ex inviting her over to see the baby while I am at work. I also found messages between him and another girl talking about sexy pictures and she had asked him to leave me with the baby so he could come over to her house. He had deleted the messages but they went to a deleted folder and hadn't been expunged yet. He also put a password on his laptop so I couldn't access it. So, what would you ladies do in this situation? I haven't said anything to him yet, just trying to make a game plan and calm down first.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd do a little more snooping and try to get more concrete evidence before I confront him about it. I would also try to contact the other women and see what they have to say for themselves- and find out if he really did cheat. If he did, then I would consult a lawyer find out what my rights are and start paperwork for custody and child support of the child, and then I would kick his sorry ass to the curb!
    If he did not cheat then I would make him jump thru MY hoops-- give me the password to his computer and allow me to check the computer/phone whenever I want, he would have to delete and block all females from his computer/phone and he would have to account for his time away from me. He would have to earn my trust back!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• What type of answers are you looking for?? I mean, do you trust him anymore? NO! Would there be any excuse he'd give you worth working this out? Do you want your child to be passed around so he can go from woman to woman? its all in what you want. Personally, once the trust barrier is gone, its done.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• well I would confronted him IMMEDIATELY.... but that is just me.... I really don't know, get the girls number and call and tell her you don't appreciate what she is doing and cofront your SO.... then try counseling maybe?
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:21 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I would call in sick, or take a day off & try to catch him red handed. AND, i would forward all those messages to my email or cell phone to have as evidence, just in case a divorce is on its way. I might call the ex & the other lady, or i might show up at their work & make a big scene & embarras the piss out of them for messing with a married man who just had a baby with his wife. I would probably break something special of DH's & throw all his crap out onto the lawn so that the whole neighborhood knows he is an asshole. I'm usually a very peaceful person, but when i have been deceived by the LAST person i would ever expect to deceive me, i can turn very ugly. I have a SUPER long fuse, but if it burns up....watch out! It would be WW3 if i was in your shoes.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:21 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I wouldn't have had a child with a man who only wants to be my bf. He's SINGLE so he can see other people. Just bc he got you pregnant doesn't mean he is committed to you. I'd ask him what's up with our relationship and where it's going. I'd ask him if he wants to really be a family or not. I wouldn't be upset with him for acting single if he hasn't taken any vows to give up other women. Just talk with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• He's only your bf. He obviously hasn't made a commitment to you on paper or in his mind. You have all the proof you need to walk away from this loser.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:45 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Did he respond to any of them besides inviting his ex to see the baby? I mean maybe he wants to show of his child, which you should be proud of if that is the case. However, if he is answering these texts with responses you find inappropriate then I could understand. As for the laptop, me and my husband both have our computers passworded. That is just us. He doesn't know my password but I know his only because his is the main computer in the living room. A laptop that is his personal computer he doesn't need to share. Like another poster said, he is a boyfriend, a child does not mean he is with you in his mind and you need to figure out where your relationship stands.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 11:49 AM on Jun. 17, 2010