how can i earn some extra money while i am a stay at home? with out bringing another child in my home to watch? no scams please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• There are lots of options. Do you want a business (usually costs money + lots of work) or a job (never pay for a job)? I have a list of free options at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Here is a place to start http://realworkathomecareer.blogspot.com/, may of these will be free to start.

Best of Luck!

Emma Weekly-Work @ Home Specialist

http://www.EmmaWeekly.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:36 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I am not sure what you are looking for, but I have my own business w/ Gold Canyon. I love the flexability, support, training, and the fact that its fun and easy. Right now you can join for $20 or you can earn your kit for free w/ in the first 30 days. Let me know if you would like more info.

www.mygc.com/tiffanysmith
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I work at home setting up customer accounts for a company. I'd love to talk with you about it. You can email me or give me a call at 940-295-4500.
    momto2litleones

Answer by momto2litleones at 2:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I have lots of ideas on my blog:  Mavi's Home Work

I also have a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They are listed in my Journal here at Cafemom.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I know exactly how you feel. I have two kids of my own, and I just knew that watching other kids in my home is not for me. I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 15 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!

I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:03 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can answer any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:08 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Hello,
    I'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets. No parties, no inventory, no quotas,! $1.97 to start today for 7 days and if you decide to stay, it's 20 bucks a month. 200 free leads every month! $15 for each referral! p.m. me with your fullname and email for more info.
    Have a great day!!
    Jen
    Income 4 You
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:27 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Are you looking for a job that allows you to work at home or a business opportunity where you are the boss. Either way do your research and do it again just in case you missed the fine print and find something that you are passionate about. Doing so will help you rule out the ones that does not mesh with your values and the person you are inside. Good Luck!
    MMcCray

Answer by MMcCray at 3:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2010