Does Isabella Oliver not have the best maternity lingerie?

Everyone, you must look at Isabella Oliver Lingerie--it helps me feel sexy and my husband loves it (always a plus)! Whether you're in the beginning stages of pregnancy, or ready to pop, Isabella Oliver lingerie has something for you. See for yourself at http://www.isabellaoliver.com/maternity-clothes/us/100/maternity-hosiery-&-lingerie.html?viewall=true

FashionBPCM

Asked by FashionBPCM at 11:41 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Shopping

• I'm sorry, but why do you need lingerie if you're pregnant? I don't really see the point when you aren't pregnant, but when you are, enjoy your comfy PJs...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:54 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Looked like a pretty limited selection to me. Over my 5 pregnancies I have collected loose fitting, filmy, sexy nightgowns from VS that I like a whole lot better than what I saw on that website - but truthfully my husband likes me better naked than with anything on anyway!

Answer by missanc at 8:55 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• "Looked like a pretty limited selection to me" I agree That and they also seem waaaay over priced. Id rather just buy VS panties and bras in a size that will fit me while im pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Jun. 20, 2010