Do you know any party games that would be good for a group of professional women?

I'm planning the annual "birthday party" for a group of professional women. I need a short game to play to award doorprizes. I'm thinking about making the theme something to do with vacation, so I am thinking maybe trivia questions related to travel. I' don't really want to just have everyone yelling out answers, because it's always hard to tell who answered first. Do you have any good ideas for how I could do this, or do you have any other ideas? Also, other than giftcards do you have any good ideas for doorprizes?

Thanks!

TweenAndTwinMom

Asked by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:42 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have a friend that used to plan alot of after hours company social gatherings and she would alway do a game called "Company Jeopardy" and would ask all kinds of questions about the company....like "Who were the original buyers in the purchasing dept?" or "which employee was rumoured to be doing..." . It was alot fun. She used staplers to ring in.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:16 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• We play the purse game. Make a list of items that may be in a woman's purse. Condom, Tampon, Lipstick, Pen....... Go thru them and the one with the most wins. Its pretty funny to see what some people have in their purse. Be creative with your list.
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 11:50 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Maybe for the trivia questions, instead of everyone yelling out the answers they can write thier answers down on a pice of paper along with thier name, put all into a hat or bag and one piece is pulled out at a time and read out loud until the correct answer is pulled.

~Little baskets filled with toiletries would make a good door prize
    ~Bath and body works has great little sets of lotions,body spray and such inside cute little bags that would be good too
    ~Comfy slippers
    ~inexpensive 2 piece wine glass set

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:02 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Pin the tail on the jackass

Get pictures of jackass professional men that you all may know (personally or just someone in politics or something) Blown up into large poster sizes.

Blind fold
    Turn 3 times
    Try to pin the tail on the jackass.

LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• All great ideas! I will definitely be using staplers to ring in. I have decided to go with teams and do a Family Fued style game so everyone will participate. Now I just have to come up with prizes for the winning team. Thanks!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Comment by TweenAndTwinMom (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2010