I think he may be cheating.

DH and I have had A LOT of probs for the past two weeks. He has been on his phone more. hiding from me to talk, texting and IM'ing. I confronted him about it. He has his business and what not but he usually isnt that secreative with phone calls. I asked him if he was cheating. He flat out said No. That I need to stop my accusations b/c it is going to tare (spelling?) us apart. He went out of town till Friday. Coincidently he disconnected BOTH of our phones today. He said he would give me his mothers number so i can get ahold of him. But he has not called me to give it to me. I wasnt suspicious until my mother pointed it out to me. Im not sure that he has ever cheated, but he is very flirty. When we seperated I found nude pics of women and a video of him masterbating. Grant it we were seperated, but it made me sick.

Do you think I should be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... its a duck. I watched Dr. Oz yesterday and he talked about cheating. Look it up on line. Trust your instincts and I would start to put some safe guards in order just incase things fall apart. I truly hope not and want this to work out for you. But it takes two to make it work. Ask him if he wants it to but be ready for his answer. Now if it were me, I'd start moving the big bills into his name only.
    Anonymous

• but i really DONT think he is cheating.. I dunno. My head tells me one thing.. my heart says another.. He couldnt be... I dont think?
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I would be worried..
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 12:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• While you have every right to be worried, I would not sit there and accuse him of cheating. If you feel like something is wrong, leave him. Accusing only makes things 10 times worse.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• ughhhhhhh he said he disconnected the phones to save the roll over fee of 150 dollars. and my peace of mind could handle him being gone for two days. he said he wont pay that just to keep me "sane" - and he'll give me his mothers number.
    Anonymous

• in my personal, truthful opinion you deserve better. This is too much drama for me. Relationships should be this way. Disconnecting the phones while he is out of town seems a little suspicious to me and if not why go to such lengths. I am the kind of person that would NOT put up with this kind of stuff. Hiding to make phone calls and texting makes no sense if it is business. i would call him out on it and i would give him the altimatum (sp). don't give him a chance to give you one and if he does call his bluff.
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Sounds like a bunch of excuses. Men do not like being questioned especially if it interferes with their cheating. I would be seriously concerned.
    Anonymous

• I would be worried too, but find cold hard evidence before saying anything further. My ex was constantly accusing me of cheating. I don't kanow why. I never hid things from him and left my phone in plain view for him in case he decided to search thru it. I never cheated, so it hurts to be accused of somthing you really are not doing.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 12:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• thats why i dont want to accuse him
    Anonymous

• He's cheating!!! No other way to say this Gently. He is Cheating on you!!! Why would he disconnect the phone? My ex did the same thing, and a week later there was a woman talking about" I need to speak to your husband, about his child" You know deep down he is. You might be afraid of the truth but you need to wake up. And make some decisions.
    Anonymous