Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My ex went to jail

my ex just got sentenced to 6 years in prison so my child support goes to zero, is there any organizations to help with expenses now I get no child support. Like school clothes, and chirstmas gifts or anything?


Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • Salvation Army provides clothing to people in need. Also, around school time many other organizations offer free uniforms around here.

    As far as Christmas gifts, Toys for Tots normally will provide one toy and one book per child. It isn't much, but it's something.

    Good luck

    Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2010