food stamp drama ugh!!!!!

I just dont understand why so many people have so much to say about PA, but if you have a real problem and would like REAL advice it's not there! Or if someone posts really stupid things they get tons of responses too but real questions get skimmed over b/c there is no drama there!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Not everyone is like that. Sometimes when I read a question I just don't have a good answer. As far as the drama is concerned, just ignore it. Try rewording your question and listing it under another category.
    Anonymous

• Its because everyone is trying to make ends meet. They have a hard time in their own households trying to pay the bills and raise their kids and there are other people out there riding free on PA and not even trying to find a job. Plus they seem to pop kids out like its no big deal! I'm tired of paying for everyone else! I want to provide for my family, not yours!!!
    Anonymous

• OP~ My question is why do real questions go un-noticed on this site unless there is drama attached to it? I asked a pregnancy pain question and it had 1 answer, someone posted drama about foodstamps and everyone pounced on it.
    Anonymous

• OP~ The reason I asked my pregnancy question on here rather than calling my dr is bc there are experienced moms on here that can answer without me having to call the dr. But most women on here are just looking for drama!!
    Anonymous