Has anyone tried the Alli Pill? Does it work? How bout a 14 day clense?

I wanna know whats a good diet that will shed off pounds quick!!

jenny0906

Asked by jenny0906 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Health

• I've never tried the Alli thing, but my mother and aunt did. After hearing them talk about it, I wouldn't use it unless you want to be in the bathroom all the time with greasy diarrhea. Sounds nasty, I know, but that's what happened to them. That's what the commercials mean when they say that it helps you make healthy eating choices.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• i had a friend who did and she said you have to eat right or it will go right through you she said she craped herself and her toilet was soooo gresey from all the fats in the foods that she ate....it works well and is fda approved but u have to eat right and be close to a toilet :) idk if is sheds pounds quick
    Anonymous

• Oh wow..Well actually I am using it. I haven't had any greasy diarrhea, yet but then again I have stayed away from the fried/high fat foods. (because of that reason) I thought maybe it wasnt working for me. Ive been on it for a week so far. Hearing the results I will be careful when thinking on eating something really greasy.
    jenny0906

Answer by jenny0906 at 12:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• That is the whole point of ALLI you can't eat greasy stuff. If you stick to the diet plan included you will never have bathroom issues.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:20 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Alli was on the news about two weeks ago stating that it causes liver damage or liver failure! No one should be taking this drug.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Mom2Jack04 is right. PLEASE do some research before taking Alli. To anyone who is using it now, I hope you will stop, or at least look into it. Women are having to get liver transplants, and some have died. I thought about taking it, too, but the cost was prohibitive. Now I'm glad I didn't. The best way to lose weight is the old-fashioned way. If you burn 500 more calories a day than you take in, you'll lose a pound a week.

If you want to try a popular diet, I think that the South Beach diet and Weight Watchers are good plans.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2010