Friends?

Do you think it's unusual to be friends with someone one day, and then not like them the next day for no apparent reason?
If so, why (or how) do you think that happens?

Ren_Ren

Asked by Ren_Ren at 12:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I've had it happen before. I had a horrible dream where they did something terrible. I don't remember what I just woke up thinking "I hate this person" and it took me a while to realize it was a dream and I wasn't thinking of something they actually did.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• it's happened to me before. in fact I'm going through it now. She was my very best friend. I was supposed to be the maid of honor at her wedding. She kicked me out of the wedding. Then asked me to buy her wedding cake which i did. I have loaned her money, given her food, and love. But she has something against me. I don't know what it is. And it was very sudden. It used to hurt me, but now i figure it just shows what a messed up person she is.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 1:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Sometimes we just think about a "friend" and realize that person isn't really who we want for a friend and decide to move on.
    Anonymous