What size of diapers is your 10 month in?

Mine is in 3's has been for 4 1/2 months now. She will be probably up to 13/ 14 months. Yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 3s
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 12:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Mine is in 3s. I think though in a little while she may move to 4s. I always move up before the weight limit because my kids are short and chubby. Their middles get too wide for the tabs. Both my boys were potty trained at 2 1/2 and they were in 4s.
    Anonymous

• Mine was in size 3 at that age and is 16 months and still in size 3, she's an itty bitty,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• My son switched to 4s at 11 months. At ten and a half months he started to leak through them so i knew it was time to move up, but i still had so many that i didnt want to waste so i went to 4s at night and 3s during the day till they were gone, and then it was all 4s. My son never makes it to the weight limit either. He was bout 22lb when he switched to 4s. Which is the min weight for them.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Nice I know a 14 1/2 month old who is in size 6
    Anonymous