Can anyone tell me how to reduce the darkness of my hormone line of my stomach after having a baby. It has been 8 months now. My body looks like it did before I got pregnant except for this ugly brown line. I hate it and am embarrassed of it poolside! HELP!!

knctrnl21

Asked by knctrnl21 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• To my knowledge there is not anything you can do:(
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 12:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I had that very bad when I was pregnant , it was completely gone after a year and it happened just all of a sudden.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:26 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Wow your stomach is flat enough to go with a two piece 8 months after a baby! I'm impressed! Here is a bump for you. Maybe something that is good for age spots would work, but I don't have any product names to throw out there for you. Maybe somebody else will.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't worry about I was the same way, including the fact that I have this HUGE white birth mark on my stomach, people don't really notice it. If it concerns you that much though buy a top that covers your stomach until next summer because I don't think there is anything that will get rid of it except for time.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• sunlight will make it worse, I know that. but as far as anything that will make it better, if you find something let me know! I still have mine too
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2010