If you watch America's Got Talent, do the sob stories bother you?

I could really do with out them. I don't need to know who's homeless, who's died. It does nothing to make the act better.
Now, don't get me wrong, it does suck that the military veterans were homeless, but to be honest, they weren't all that great an act. But, they said their sob story, and no one in their right mind would tell them no. Any judge who did that would have gotten booed out of the building.

Am I alone in wanting them to shut up with their personal crap and just do the act?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• The sobs stories drive me crazy!
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I thought the Vets sounded great. But anyway, they only do the sob stories to fill in time and to make to care so you will watch it. I wish they would just show more acts and not even ask them questions before they start.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 12:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I hate them too. I've been through shit too and I haven't got famous because of it. I want to see some talent not hear everyone's life story. It seems like just to get casted on the show you have to have a awful life with a little bit of talent.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 9:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I don't mind it if I think the act is good but if they're not so great then I don't want to hear it. And I agree that their sob story should not be a deciding factor in whether they stay or go.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 10:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• the dancing team was crying so much. The young kid singer too. I think it is a little dramatized and staged.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 11:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2010