Want to change my profile picture

I've downloaded some pics to my photos and I want to use one of those as my profile pic....how do I do that?

EmilyKC

Asked by EmilyKC at 12:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i don't think CM is set up to handle that. however, you could save the pics onto your desktop, then upload them as your avatar, then delete the pic off your desktop once it's uploaded. i don't think you can do a right click and save here.... so, assuming you don't have a more advanced screen capture program available to you, here's the long way around:

go to the picture on your profile you want to use. hit your keyboard's "print screen" key. then open MS paint. copy the picture there by hitting ctrl+v. use the crop function to get only your picture out of the screen capture. do a "save as" jpg onto your desktop and then upload the pic.

please pm me if you need, i'd be glad to help.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 2:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• go to the menu above, click privacy + settings, then click on the left side bar photo + avatar. hit browse, select your photo and then save changes.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 1:02 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• edit: hit preview, then hit save changes.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 1:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I want to use the pics already downloaded in my albums....b/c now I'm at work and I dont have those pics on my work computer.  Does that make sense?

EmilyKC

Answer by EmilyKC at 1:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2010