what are you making for dinner tonight?

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Food & Drink

• mashed potatoes and baked chicken

Answer by cookie269 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• more than likely spagetti or sloppy joes

• No idea cause SO is cooking. Last night it was Arm Roast, mashed potatos, peas, croissants, and cottage cheese

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• We are having an antipasto night. Meats and cheeses with crackers and a veggie and fruit plate and of course an olive and pickled plate.

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I made a pinapple upside down cake and a ruhbarb upside down cake---my mom is ordering pizza and garlic toast, its my birthday.

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 1:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• stuffed peppers in the crock pot with sweet potatoes

Answer by MamaSpurg at 1:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Awesome tortilla pizzas. I use large tortillas and cover then with spaghetti sauce and motzeralla(sp?) cheese and add each persons fav toppings to their pizza and then stick 'em in the oven. They are so YUMMY!! :)

Answer by momluvsmiles at 1:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Probably Pesto Pasta....I use fettucini noodles, home-made or jar Pesto and toss with sun dried tomatoes, pine nuts and gorgonzola cheese! Even my 7 year old likes it with yummy garlic bread, and it sounds fancy, but it's super easy.-mommyharmon

Answer by mommyharmon at 1:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• grilled chicken, sweet potatoes and spinach salad

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 2:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• My teenager is cooking. And the fridge needs to be restocked (tomorrow is shopping day). I've been informed zuccini and frozen stuffed clams. Anyone want to go out to dinner with me?