I am so proud!!

Not really a question but my son just turned a year and is off the bottle!! Has been for over a week now! Now I want to get rid of my son's binky!!! Any advice??

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just take it away and throw them in the garbage. That's what I do with bottles and pacifiers. It's the quickest solution for both baby and you!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Do what you did with the bottle. It obviously worked. Congrats!!!!
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• take it away..I always take the bottle away at 12mos they don't need it after that.
    Anonymous

• Do you have a pet? Or maybe a family member has a pet your child likes? My mom has dogs so when it came time for my LO's to lose the bottle, I told them Sheena and Slim really wanted it and asked if they would mind to give it to them. My mom did the same thing with me and my brother except we had horses. None of my LO's had paci's but it may work just as well as bottles. Even if it doesn't work it's worth a shot...
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2010