piercing

I want to get my top lip pierced but I am scared it is gonna hurt.... Does anybody have it pierced and did it hurt?

Heather9601

Asked by Heather9601 at 1:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• It pinches for a second, then, it is fine.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I just got my top and bottom done about a week ago,and idk if it would hurt you,because i dont feel any pain when i get them done.you feel a little pinch when the needle goes through,and if you clean it right and take care of it then the pain in swelling should go away in a week,also Ive had my cheeks and tongue pierced and the lip piercing compared to those is nothing! =]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• i dont have my top lip. i have my bottom lip, ive had my labret, i have my septum, industrial, belly button, tounge, vertical hood. i used to have my eyebrow. as far as the actual piercing it goes, it really doesnt hurt at all. its over so fast there is no time for it to hurt. it wont hurt for the rest of that first day either. the next day when you wake up, it will be swollen and a little uncomfortable while you eat and talk but that only last for about 5-7 days and then its perfectly fine! definatly worth it.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• You will feel a slight pinch when the needle initially goes through and a slight bit of pressure and maybe a little sting. But overall it isn't bad at all. The worst part was getting used to having it in.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 1:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2010