OMG,,,one hour and 28 minutes till they are home, anyone else having pre-summer anxiety?

Lol,,what should I do? Maybe I'll run around the house naked while I still have the chance. I work FT and I have a rotating schedule. Always looked forward to being home alone during the week, now the gremlins will be home! AAAHHHHH!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• lol,,,we will get by, we will survive. Get out the chore lists and maybe you will come home to a clean house! What? It could happen!
    Anonymous

• Mine have been off school for summer vacation since, June 2nd. I always miss having my days to myself, and my toddler. Schedule gets more hectic when the tweens/teens our home.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 2:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I always loved having mine home. I still look forward to summers together. They grow up and away too soon.
    Anonymous

• You know...don't knock the time you spend with them. They grow up fast and beforee you know the nest is empty and you realize how fast the time went. Don't wish the time you have away like in "Click".
    Anonymous

• It was fine. You sound like a real fun mom. How about letting us know how it went.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2010