How much do you spend on entertainment a week? What kind of things do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nothing. Nothing.
    Anonymous

• We pay $20/month for cable, $10/month for netflix and that is the main of our entertainment. So I guess it comes to about $7.50 per week.
    Sometimes, we go bowling, I watch, my husband and daughter bowl. We also sometimes go to the arcade, and we've played putt putt a couple of times. Those cost about $10 give or take each time.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Spend - a week? Nothing. We save our money and go on vacation (we camp in our RV usually). We try to do more free things and pay for them. Plus, who needs to spend money on entertainment when you have CM to get a chuckle from?

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• nothing. We don't go anywhere or do anything.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Depends on the week.

And depends on what you consider spending?

I spend money on gas to take my son to the park as well as money on ice for the ice chest and food to feed him while we're there.

Also some weeks we do the zoo or a water park or go camping. It depends.

We spend no money on tv or movies though.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:46 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Hmmmm.....we don't have a weekly budget for entertainment. We budget our entertainment on a quarterly basis (every 3 months) and either do something big or break it up into smaller things. We like to eat out at certain restaurants or go shopping at bookstores, yard sales, and the thrift stores, but we also like to get something big for the house once in awhile, too, to enjoy.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:35 PM on Jun. 18, 2010