Do you and SO/DH have sex during that time of the month? TMI

SO never wants to have sex with me while I am bleeding and I get so horny. How could I talk him into. I need some bad and I have only been bleeding 3 days I can not wait till I quit bleeding....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• my SO acts like that too. but just last time i had my period i convined him too. just seduce him and tease him until you get him horny too and then tell him you will go take a shower and clean yourself, and then have sex as soon as you get out. put a towel on the floor.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:41 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• not sure why this is under money & work lol. hell yeah we do and I always get extra horny then too... it's blood - tell him to get over it. i've known guys who *gasp* aren't even bothered to perform oral sex with a woman on her period.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• We have 3 times in 5 years and each time I got pregnant. With our first we tried for 2 years and nothing then one time (spur of the moment thing) we did it during my period and 4 weeks later I found out i was pregnant. Now pregnant again after doing the same thing I have cam to the conclusion that is the only time I can get pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Hop in the shower with him.
    Anonymous

• Yes, does not matter what time of the month it is. We love it always.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• "Yes, does not matter what time of the month it is. We love it always. "

same here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jun. 18, 2010