Any one elses kid throwing the hugest tantrum ever right now haha!??

over nothing! im just ignoring it lol

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 2:37 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• haha. mine is napping right now! yay
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Nope. I don't ignore my kids tantrums. It's usually pretty easy to figure out what they are about and to reason with them. It's all about communication.
    Anonymous

• My son did last night when I picked him up, he wanted to go home when I had one place to stop.. he's 2-1/2 and said "I want daddy, I want to go home" 53 times in a 10 minute period.. I had to start counting them so I didn't lose my cool
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• put him in his room to finish his tantrum
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 2:45 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

Thats what I did lol it was over in like three minutes but he was screaming his head off

Nope. I don't ignore my kids tantrums. It's usually pretty easy to figure out what they are about and to reason with them. It's all about communication.

Yes it is all about communication im all about communication,He asked if we were going to get red box movies tonight and I said no,because he went in the street when we were outside playing earlier,and he dropped to the floor and started screaming and kicking,he knew why he was throwing the tantrum and i did too,it obviously wasnt a reasonable reason at all to act that way so why would I feed into his tantrum trying to call him down when i know hes not going to because all he wants to hear me say is ok we'll get the movies!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I understand the "haha" that came in your original question! lol

My dd would throw her head back when she was a baby and her head would slam to the floor....Ouch! She finally figured out that it hurt. Eventually, she would start a tantrum by gently laying her head down first, calmly, and then start screaming her tantrum. lol
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• My dd would throw her head back when she was a baby and her head would slam to the floor....Ouch! She finally figured out that it hurt. Eventually, she would start a tantrum by gently laying her head down first, calmly, and then start screaming her tantrum. lol

lol my daughter always bangs her head on things,i dont think shes gotten to the point yet where shes like ok this hurts im not doing it anymore lol
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• lol HEllO! Ouch lol
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 4:55 PM on Jun. 17, 2010