Did your child have a birthmark at birth?

My DS was born with 3 when he was born, and it's stayed.
My DD was born with no distinguishing marks at all. She's 4 months old now, and still nothing.

Just curious. :]

ManicMomma02

Asked by ManicMomma02 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son had one on the back of his head/neck .. hes a year old now and its gone.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:45 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• My son has a small place in his ear, not really a mark but more of a little split. I call it his birthmark. But really he had no marks just the ear which they call a double lobe.
    Anonymous

• My son was born with a birthmark and its still there. My daughter was born with a mark but its already fading away, not sure if it will stay or not.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Yes my 3rd baby has a birthmark behind his right ear and it looks just like his daddy's!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 2:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• my dd has a little mole on her hip bone. she was born with it and she is 3 now. my niece has "stork bites" that were rather large when she was born, but she is almost 5 now and they are almost gone.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• My son wasn't born with any and still nothing at 2.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• My son was born with a few marks that look like scars, one on his chest, back and arm.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• My last two do. The first has wine birth mark on his shin and ankle. The youngest has has a white spot in his hair in the back. The three oldest do not.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• My dd has a strawberry on the back of her neck right at her hairline. Just like mine. :)

Funny thing is, my brother just got married a few months ago, and my new SIL has one in the exact same spot too...lol

Meant to be maybe? hahahaha
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• both my kids were born with a birthmark in the middle of their noses and a big dark birthmark all down their back and butt. I told the daycare about them because they look just like bruises and I don't want anyone calling cps on me for no reason
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2010