my bowels just flushed themselves out? labor soon?

i've had diarrhea before so i know how it feels. upset stomach, nausea, feeling like i have to poop every half hour. well i just had a movement and it was very soft and loose like diarrhea but no nausea or upset stomach and there was a lot of it, it looked as if my entire intestine just emptied out. i'm not sick, no vomiting, i'm eating normally. has this happened to anyone where their intestines just empty themselves? i'm not having contractions but this seems very strange to me. i'm 35 weeks btw, healthy, and no gd

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't think this would mean labor is soon at 35 weeks. Maybe you just have an upset stomach. 35 weeks is WAY too early to deliver a child.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• i have been doing this alot the last couple of days as well. but i am only 33 weeks. i never did it with my other 2 kids so idk what to tell u. no contractions here either. i say dont stress bout it unless u start feeling contractions.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 3:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• nope. no upset stomach, no vomiting, just one huge flush out
    Anonymous

• no no no just your stomach
    Anonymous

• 35 weeks isn't way too early. a baby is considered full term at 37-38 weeks
    Anonymous

• I had this happen to me at 37 weeks. I didnt' have my baby till 40 weeks 1 day. So, I would say NO lol.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 3:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• To anon. Yes, 35 weeks is WAY too early to have a baby if said baby was going to be term at 42 weeks. That would make him 7 weeks early development wise. He would be in the NICU because of breathing more than likely. My friend just had a baby 4 weeks early. He weighed 6lbs 14oz and was 20 in ......he also is in the NICU on a CPAP for breathing issues.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Ok if 35 weeks is not too early, then why was my son who was born at 35 weeks suffered from complete respiratory failure. They had to bring him back... Then he was sent to the NICU for seven days where he was on a feeding tube and an iv.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2010