Whats the deal here, would you keep pushing to get an answer or drop it?

so yesterday i was talking to my good friend on the phone & through text. Then she just suddenly stopped texting me. i texted her a few more times yesterday and called her and got no answer. this morning she texted me and asked if i had my car so i could take her somewhere. and i said i didnt have the car and she just stopped texting me i texted her again and still no answer.

I text her "wth are you pissed off or somethin??" and she said "oh no im at work."

which i understand but she usually will talk while shes at work to friends or her bf even so, she was ignoring me all day yesterday. I dont know if i said something wrong or something that offended her. Last i remember i invited her to do something this weekend with her nephews and my son.

should i keep pushing to find out whats up? ignore her too? stop talking to her? or what. shes a really good friend of mine, and i dont want her to be upset with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would just be patient for another day or two and if she deosn't "snap out of it" then ask her again if she is sure nothing is wrong.
    jamesmommy512

Answer by jamesmommy512 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• i know about work, but earlier today she wasnt working and yesterday she wasnt. i was totally talking to her normally then she just sTOPPED and ignored my calls and stuff.
    Anonymous

• she could just have a lot of stuff on her mind and not be up for talking. i kno i can get like that sometimes. and i dont mean to come off as rude, i just need time to myself.

give her a couple of days and see if it gets better. if not, confront her (in a loving way). if she still doesnt want to talk, then just let it be. she will either come around on her own or not, cant force her into tlking.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 3:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I hate it when people bust up my phone. Just because she has a cell does not mean she can answer the phone every time you need to talk. Maybe she was just no feeling chatty. I hit the "ignor" button quite often, with close friends & family. I am not obligated to talk to them if i am not feeling like it. Gosh, sometimes i miss the days of no cell phones!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• If after you text twice and someone doesn't respond, it's typical to just let it go. If she's mad at you, she'll most likely let you know about it. If you are frustrated that she doesn't text back talk with her about it, like you want her to talk to you.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:58 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• ignore has an e sam.
    Anonymous

• I agree with samuari, when someone constantly keeps texting me and calling me all the time for things that aren't an emergency, I get annoyed and won't answer. If you want to leave me a message then text or leave a voice mail, and if I feel like it's important enough to warrant a response, I'll respond... if not, I'll get to it when I have the time to concentrate fully on that person and their issues.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I didn't blow up her phone just and fyi :)
    Anonymous

• i called to find out if she was going to go with me this weekend so I could let my sister know. I texted her that, and she just didn't respond. I guess I'll just drop it and she won't go.
    Anonymous