Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gah! What are they called?

The bins that fit on top of your car or van for storage, like when you go on vacation or move. The square ones. I am so drawing a blank.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

Answers (5)
  • car carriers

    Answer by fiatpax at 4:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

  • Car cargo carriers.

    Answer by ManicMomma02 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

  • roof top cargo boxes.

    Answer by AprilDJC at 4:58 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

  • Roof top carriers? Cargo carriers....yup....

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

  • Thule is a brand name of the carriers, they have soft and hard ones. If you google Thule it should give you links to other kind too maybe.

    Answer by canadianmom1974 at 5:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.