How to tame the frizzes?

I hate it when my hair becomes frizzy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Pearatin by Loma.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I use Garnier shine stuff. Its a green gooey substance.You use a dollop rubbed between your hand and applied lightly. I have wavy hair that stands on end if I don't use it! Look for products containing silicone.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I use loreal frizz spray, it was 49 cents at walgreens lol. also a great product is the infusium43, leave in spray conditioner
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I've been fighting frizz for years, and I even cut off my waist-length hair because I didn't think there was any saving it. I'm just learning that I need to stop using the cheap hair products and start using salon-quality products. If I use Paul Mitchell, Redken, or Joico, my hair is softer and less frizzy. It costs more, but I'm tired of going around looking like I stuck my finger in a light socket.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 3:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Simple and cheap, I've always took a tiny bit of hand or body lotion rubbed it in my hands and then through my hair a bit, just a little! Takes the frizz out and keeps it tame for quite awhile.
    Miss.Cullen

Answer by Miss.Cullen at 12:07 AM on Jun. 21, 2010