Would this be defeating the purpose?

I have been walking all this week at the park on their walking trail and drinking lots of water well today I took my kids and they loved it complained that it was hot but then we came home and jumped in the pool. Anyway my question is I drink water and also we had lots of Popsicles we must have had 4 each now eating these Popsicles having a lot of sugar in it have I walked for nothing? These Popsicles are so good and refreshing. What do you think ladies?
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no, not all popcycles are sugary...better than a bowl of icecream
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Walking an hour burns up 100 calories. Is a popcycle more than that? If so, then you defeated the purpose but at least you had fun
    Anonymous

• I guess next time have a frozen fruit dessert instead,and take a mulligan on this one!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• You were still exersizing and getting your heart rate up - I don't think they cancel each other out. :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I say don't worry about it. YOu probably needed the extra sugar to put up with the complainers. LOL.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2010