Do you trust the seafood right now, you know with the oil spill and all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Food & Drink

• No not it they say it's fresh bc I live on the coast where the oil is. People are broke and hungry and I worry fishermen might try catching fish and selling it so they can feed their own family since BP isn't paying them.
    Anonymous

• no

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• They are not allow to fish there right know. So alot or out of work and not happy about it.
    Anonymous

• I didn't trust it BEFORE and I would NOT trust it NOW! At least if it came from USA it will be safer then from a foreign country! I will NOT eat imported fish or seafood! This news report is dated 2007, however I really don't feel anything has changed.....
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 5:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Oops! I forgot to give the link to the video. TOXIC SEAFOOD.  Anyway, I would trust something from America before a forgien country. So yeah I would still eat it....as long as it's from America.

SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 5:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Just had Crab legs and shrimp for dinner, so yeah!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2010