if someone ever asked if you had everything you wanted where would you put it?

What would you say?

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 5:02 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i don't understand the question
    Anonymous

• I'd need a bigger house!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I have everything I ever wanted in my husband and children--we all fit nicely in our home! Our bank and investment accounts don;t take up much room either! LOL :o)

Bottom line, I don't view material things as the "be all end all" in measuring one's importance. They're just "things" and can be lost as quickly as they were had. The real "treasures" that no one can take away are those that are in your heart and your head!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I don't want much, wouldn't have that problem. All I want (materialistic stuff anyway) is a nice house in a good neighborhood, enough furniture and decorations to do what I want with the house, a nice simple wardrobe, cute shoes, a new car, and a swimming pool. Oh and of course nice clothes for my DH and kids. That's all I want lol. Wouldn't need to look for a place to put them :)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:08 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• my husband and daughter are all i need.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 5:08 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• question was "wanted".not "needed" ladies

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Who said I don't?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Hmmm... I would like a bigger quilting machine. I would put it in my sewing room. Other than that I would love more time to sew. So that is just more time. I would put it right now in front of me. LOL.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I want a ton of things..I would just need to also wish for a bigger garage to put them in...LOL
    What I really want is more sleep, so Im pretty sure I would have room :)
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 8:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2010